Wednesday, February 27, 2013

18th Entry - Another Challenge To Deal With!

Well, I have had another setback!  The other day I went out to walk our new dog.
we got her from a lady here in the Senior Mobile Home Park who had to go to an assisted living facility.  The dog is an 11 yr old Shih-Tzu.  She is very well behaved and a joy to have.
As I was walking her the other day, and, long story short, I slipped and fell on the ice.  I hit hard.  I sustained a concussion, fractured fingers (one is only hanging on by the skin), skinned up nose and upper lip, sore neck and lower back.  My neighbor saw it all and called the ambulance.  The dog was unharmed.  My speech was affected but is getting better now.  I am very sick from this and must have surgeries to fix my broken bones.  It could have been much worse.
 Please continue to keep me in your Prayers for my recovery.  I will strive to faithfully keep you posted.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment