Wednesday, March 6, 2013

19th Entry - Praising God In Hard Times

Greetings Sisters and Brothers in Christ!
Your Faithful Prayers have been helping me to endure this latest challenge mentally, physically, and Spiritually.  I am still suffering from my fall last week and am scheduled for the first surgery on this Monday, March 11th.  With all this added expense of co-pays, medications, supplies, GAS, etc. my meager budget is blown out the window!  This financial pressure weighs very heavily on me.  I do not like to owe people money or be late on my bills.  I have asked a few family members to help me out through this crisis.  Let's see.  In the meantime, my very frugal daughter clipped coupons and went online with our grocery store member card to get even more savings.  She made a list and got most of the groceries we will need for the month.  The total bill was $318.77.  I almost died!  I only get $113.00 in food stamps.  Well, after we got all of the discounts, we only paid $120.27!  We scraped up the extra cash for the difference, paid the lady and went home giddy.  Now that is God working to provide for us the things we need.  We Praise God for everything.  Even this latest setback has me Praising Him and giving Him all the Glory for Victory over this evil world.  It has given me new opportunities to declare His Mercy and Blessings.  Your continuous Prayers are giving me strength to get through each day.  I Pray that God will Bless you through whatever you are going through and remember to Praise God in the hard times, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment