Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10th Entry - Ever Wonder Who Is Viewing My Blog?

I found out how to learn about my audience.  Since I started this blog on July 20th, 2012 I have had 661 views!  In just over 8 weeks! 

Here is the breakdown:
USA - 603 views
Russia - 37 views
Germany - 5 views
Canada - 4 views
Italy - 4 views
UK - 3 views
Australia - 2 views
Nigeria - 1 view
Sweden - 1 view

Can you believe it?  So many people from all around the world are viewing this very personal blog.  I do hope that every one viewing is Praying for me.  God has been answering your Prayers, folks!  You have witnessed for yourselves that Prayer works.  Thanks be to God for His Divine Blessings!  I Pray daily that He Blesses all who are keeping me in their Prayers.  Please keep following my blog and share it with as many people as you can.  Let us all Pray for each other and make the world a better place!  I love you all for your Faith and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment