Thursday, March 21, 2013

20th Entry - Serving Our Saviour Completely

Greetings in the name of our Loving and Gracious God!
My surgery went well, but the recovery is very painful and restricting.  I still have ringing in my ears, headache, backache, etc.  Although this has been a horrible experience at the worst possible time, I rejoice in the fact that my missionary field is increasing and I am Blessed with more opportunities to share God's Amazing Love and encourage distraught & disenfranchised Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  Satan has been actively trying my Faith, but thanks to your fervent Prayers to the throne of God and my Strength in the Lord, I will NOT allow stumbling blocks to deter my Calling.
I am still struggling financially due to the unexpected co-pay costs from my fall.  My phone/internet/cable is still off and will probably be off until May (or later).  I go to the public library to get online.  Most of my family did not respond to my unfortunate circumstances - not even best wishes, get well, or hang in there.  I would be discouraged and depressed 6 months ago, but now I know only to put my Faith in God alone.  Family, friends, Ministers, and other Christians will inevitably let you down, but God NEVER will!
If you are struggling with something in your life, seek God's Will and resolution and don't interfere with His direction.  Pleasing others is NOT what we are here for.  We are here because God Loves us and we want nothing but to please only Him by our Faithful Walk with Him.  Bring Glory, Honor, and Praise every nanosecond of your life.  He forgives our blunders and mistakes as long as we repent of our misdeeds.
I Pray for everyone who reads this blog all over the world that Almighty God will direct your life and Bless your Faith.
Please continue to Pray for me and share this blog to your friends & family.  Together, we have power through our Lord and Messiah.  Together we will Serve, Honor, and Praise Him in the knowledge that we will all be together for eternity in Gloryland!  Hallelujah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment