Monday, April 15, 2013

22nd Post - Cast Off!

Greetings in the name of our Messiah, Jesus the Christ!
Well, I finally got my cast off this week!  It feels good not to be so restricted.  My hand is still very swollen and my injured finger looks pretty bad.  I discovered when my cast was removed that I that 2 metal rods inserted in my finger!  Removing them was very painful.  I nearly passed out.  I start occupational therapy next week.   Your prayers have sustained me.
God continues to bring to me various opportunities to share His Love and Mercy.  Have you been looking for those opportunities too?  These Spirit inspired opportunities are NOT the prepared "witness" dogma religion would have you believe.  They are placed in your path to Glorify God to the world.  You do not need a formal speech or certain scriptures, just your Love and Compassion for their soul.   Sometimes all you have to do is listen and offer to Pray for them in their situation.  Sometime it is sharing (succinctly) your similar experience and how your Faith in God help you survive.  Let the Holy Spirit guide you.  That is why it is so important to be in His will.  Reading His Word (the Bible) will help you put on God's Holy Armor as you traverse this life.  Actually, the Bible is a handbook for us to live our Christian life and Walk the Walk.  It is not easy to understand, but God will definitely give you the specific interpretation needed for your Walk with God.  Praying for the Leadership and Guidance of the Holy Spirit helps with understanding the Scriptures too.
God does not promise us a life of luxury and complete fulfillment here on this Earth.  He promises to ALWAYS be with us and Eternal Life in Heaven with Him after our human bodies leave this life.
You have read how I have been struggling through my life with health problems, financial problems, family problems, etc.  I know you have your own set of life challenges as well.  Praying for each other strengthens not only the person you are Praying for, but yourself as well.  Passing along the Praises of answered Prayer strengthens our spirit and heals our broken hearts.  People are watching us as we walk this walk as God's children.  Although we fail Him at times, we must always remember that our Testimony is how we live our lives, not our canned "God speech".  Your family, friends, and neighbors know the "real you".  Will they say that you are a compassionate Christian with moral standards and humility?  You are the master of your own Testimony.  There is an old saying that you can't Testify without tests.  Praise God for everything in your life. Each day is a gift.
You faithful followers and Prayer Partners are a gift to me.  I pray for you and hold you to God's Throne for his Guidance and Blessings in your lives.
Remember, if this old, cancer stricken, impoverished woman can make it through life's struggles, so can you!  
I love you all and hope my candor helps you to cope and strengthens you in your lives.
Thank you and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment