Saturday, August 24, 2013

28th Entry - Under Attack

Dearest Sisters and Brothers in Christ,
First and foremost, I beg your forgiveness for not being able to post any entries for so long.
I have been suffering from the side effects of my medications which has left me very fatigued and in bed 14-16 hours a day.  In addition, with all of the Physical therapy in my right hand (due to the fall in Feb) my mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome kicked into high gear.  It seems like my pinky finger will never bend the middle joint again.  I had to have surgery on it on August 5th.  Things were coming along fine until on August 19th when I stepped on a patio stone between my driveway and the skirting of my mobile home.  Well, there was nothing under that stone for 12"!  I stepped right on that stone.  My foot was lodged in the hole and I fell forward. Yes, I landed on the hand that just had surgery, skinned both elbows & right knee, got a huge bump on my shin bone where it hit the next stone still in place, and hurt my back!
Can you see how obvious Satan is?
Can you see how he is attacking me?
Do you want to know why?
As you know by now, God led me to move here and has been Blessing me.  I joined a Bible Study group here at the senior mobile home park where I live.  About 30 people gather once a week and we are led by a Christian Brother who has a heart for God.  I have really been Blessed being a part of this group.  I am finding out the I and my daughter are not the only ones God called to move right here. There are several residents here with amazing testimonies similar to mine.   One of the Christian Sisters invited me to their ladies' group of other Christian women who support each other and grow in the Holy Spirit.  I have learned and grown so much!  Now this next bit may shock you, knowing how I feel about churches, but I have started attending a church and although I don't agree with everything, I really do enjoy the fellowship.
So can you see how upset Satan is?
The Evil One knows that this is one of my missions.  People around the world know of my hardships, struggles, and Blessings.  God is being Glorified despite rough times!
I boldly declare the Jesus the Messiah is the ONLY acceptable sacrifice for our sins, His Spirit lives within me, and has Blessed me with gifts of the Spirit.  There is a Spiritual Revival of the TRUE Christians (The Body) in the world today, in this neighborhood, in my heart and in YOUR heart too!
I thank you for all of your encouraging messages, Prayers, and Faithfulness.
Learn from my experiences, good and bad, and keep serving our Loving God.
Speak to Him.
Listen to Him.
Exalt Him.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment