Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fourth Entry

For the past two days, my friend/hostess and I had a garage sale.  I made $161.00!  That helped me buy food, tp, & cat litter.  I also paid for my and my daughter's meal because friend insisted we go out and I didn't want her to cover my expenses any more than she already has.  I don't want to be a burden to her.  She has been so kind and gracious opening her home and her heart to me and my daughter.  I still have some $ left!  It has been a while.  I only shower every other day so as not to run up her water & electric bill any more than I already am.  I clean her house and help her with as much as I can.  The garage sale was so tiring!  On Saturday the heat index was 105*.  Fortunately we were in her garage and had a box fan blowing.  I must have drunk 50 gallons of water!  My back hurts, my shoulders hurt, my head hurts, I just hurt all over.  I know that God is in control and I must trust Him that things will get better.  Will they?  When?  Can I endure this strife?  Keep me in your prayers and stay posted.  Big thanks to all who have been Praying and giving me such positive, encouraging comments.  Keep 'em coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment