Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Seventh Entry - You MUST read this blog!

If you are new to my blog, it would help you understand what is and has been going on.  So please start reading from my first entry and continue sequentially.

For my faithful readers,  this is the news you have been Praying for! 

Social Security declared me disabled!  I got some back payments which has paid a nice 1992 GMC Jimmy 4WD.  I found it on Craigslist for the exact price I was looking for.  I shopped for two weeks until God led me to this deal. 

God has also blessed me with the ability to outright purchase a used mobile home in a very nice senior park.  It is several states away and near a cancer treatment center I have been referred to.  My daughter will be moving with me as my caregiver and angel.

PRAISE GOD!! 

Thank you all for your Prayers and good wishes.  

Now you see what your Faith has accomplished and I am eternally grateful for your moral and spiritual support.  Without your help, I would have probably gone to that dark place which isn't a good place for me.  I intend to continue on with this blog to share God's Blessings. 
Please continue to share my blog with your friends and keep me in your thoughts and Prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!! See he is listening to our prayers. Sometimes it takes us a while to see that. Continuing to pray for you my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your Faith and Prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete